Frankly,i don't deserved this in anyway honey.Never in life i believe in commitment.With you,every single thing i dislike & never think off,i started to envy them.I tried my very best to stabilise our relationship,but it need two hands to clap.Ever since you played the game called "Pretentious Love" with her,i didn't catch ur back.I didn't stalk you,i didn't pester you NEITHER do i contact you for that period of time.I follow with the flow for 2 weeks? My instinct tell me that between YOU&ME will be obviously different ever since Zatiey's Birthday.I didn't put high hopes due to i don't have a clue for us to start a new faze.I prepared everything in hand & i tried my best to overcome it in anyway.Thank God,we start a new faze on 4Th October.Remember? We spilled everything into each other eyes that night.We agreed to overcome and solve things maturely with both hands held tightly and not to let it go in any circumstances,i hope it works(:

Fyque,
Whatever we going through now,please bare in mind,
Nadd still care for you,there's no reason for her to stop..Not at Nadd dictionary!
Please changed your mind set,if u need better environment to breathe.
Not only for us,but for you too.

Sadly,for now everything left as history.
Take care & i missing you,friend!(: