Encik Saiful Ahmad, Thanks for raising UP your voice towards me the other time ok. Time:7.36
Day:WEDNESDAY
Date:12 December 2007
Venue: Inside MAKAKU car.

Permulaan *wink*, You dislike Nurul Nadhyrah visit her father due to you were jealous.I'm not putting words inside your mouth tau,for your info.Mum claimed that herself.For your info lagikan ENCIK SAIFUL, being the only child for SIXTEEN YEARS is so different then taking care of a child for 4 years ONLY ok.I've to agree,I'M PAMPERED DAUGHTER nak mampos.You don't have to make it directly cos i already know.HAHA! My dad (Norzainy Bin Zainal),have been treating me veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy awesome since i was born.YES!,he IS strict.He can be a Daddy with No hearts at times,Isnt that the way to raise children at this era anyway? -.-' But mind you,ENCIK SAIFUL AHMAD,MOST of the time he is the "AWESOME DADDY" i always looooooooooove.Make it short & simple eh.

For You(ENCIK SAIFUL AHMAD),
Money is equivalent to LOVE!
My Mummy(Kusumawaty Binte Muhd Nor) is the ONLY person in da house you LOVE!
Keeping quite IS the wayyyyyyy to solve things out with a TEENAGE GIRL. Saying "EH,u better not to talk to your mum like that ok i TELL you" WILL make me go "alamak takot nyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aku!" *insert muke MALAS NAK LAYAN KAT CNIE!*




Syafiq Syahmi nie giler nak mampos.We played games using liquid sweet which taste sedapppppp giler! HAHAHA! sorry la yer if the background voice sounds kinky atau irritaing.SUMPAH tu abg sedare dier.HAHAHAH! && aku jugak tukang ktawer & amek video je la eh.HAHAHA! Aper nak buat.ENJOYYYYYYS!