Sumpah aku malas nak update && yeah im chging my url veryyyyy soon! Pasal i used people email.THENTHEN dah guy already MIA for *fuckkkkkkkkking* reason.Once i changed and start afresh.I'll update frequently ok? HAHA !



Babygirl,
Every girls will go through what u going through recently.I myself have been in that situation like 1234567890? times.I've to admit that the feelings is like !@#$ totally but that doesn't mean u've to stop there.You still have your other girlfriends to count on too,which i believe we can give you more joy and happiness.Let him have his own way to breathe for now & babygirl u've to find ur own path to breathe too,be it in a group or alone.(: My girlfriends have a voluptuous body & beauty of herself.Babygirl,please be urself.Erase of the moody moody BABYGIRL & be the want who always goooo with the flooooooow ~ *groovy beat!*
I LOVE YOU BABYGIRL! && to my other babygirls,i love you all too la syg!~ HAHA!